About Me

My photo
I'm a smalltown girl from Nebraska and am currently enrolled in college for elementary education.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day 7 Building Under Construction: Love Yourself

Hey! I hope everybody was able to get outside today and enjoy the b-e-a-utiful weather:) I  was able to get out for about an hour and soak up some of the rays. Today I was able to get back into my routine and hit the gym. We worked out on the olyptical for about 20 min., then we did 15 mins with the bench press and about another 15 min. on abs. Overall it was a very succesful day! However, the main thing that i wanted to talk about was a piece of advice that was pointed out to me by my boyfriend. It mentioned that you shouldn't focus so much on what other people think about your appearance, but more so on what really matters, your character/personality. This advice really made me stop and think, it was a good reminder to me that being beautiful just isn't about what is on the outside but also what is on the inside! So i am going to challenge you to chose 3 characteristics that you like about yourself and focus on them. Everyday you look in the mirror remind yourself that your beautiful because of ..insert your characteristic. I would love to hear some of them:) 
<3 Aly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my stories and comment! I promise to read them all and appreciate it very much!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails