About Me

My photo
I'm a smalltown girl from Nebraska and am currently enrolled in college for elementary education.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Embarrasing Moments

Hey! I hope you all had a wonderful day. Today I thought I would mix it up and share an embarrasing moment with you:) So it is about 11:00 at night and my boyfriend and I are down in the library computer lab working on homework ( note that there is about 6 other people in here).  Anyways I was working on a powerpoint when I felt some unexpected movement down there and well before I knew it out comes this TOOT..lol and  when I  say toot I mean it sounded just like a TOOT! It was incredibly embarrasing. After that my boyfriend started making little TOOT noises at me. I felt so unlady like! I just hope not everybody heard it, but I am afraid that they all did. 

<3 Aly

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to read my stories and comment! I promise to read them all and appreciate it very much!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails