About Me

My photo
I'm a smalltown girl from Nebraska and am currently enrolled in college for elementary education.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

The Adventures of Buying a Fish

Hey Bloggie Fans! So today was a day full of excitement for me. Shane and I went to Wal-mart to purchase our replacement fish
(by replacement I mean we bought some last Fri. and didn't know that the city water would kill them-therefore we were able to return them and get our refund).

 I felt like a little kid again picking out which fish to buy and being super excited to take it home and put it in the fish bowl.  It honosetly took me about ten minuets to pick out the right one...lol the funny thing is that since they are goldfish they pretty much all looked the same. But I guess you want to pick just the right one:)

We have bought distilled water to keep them in-hopefully they will last longer than a day.  We bought a large fantail, a baby fantail and two common goldfish. I named my two Pudge and Herman and Shane named his Big A** and Bad A** ....very typical of a guy.  This pretty much covers my excitement today. I hope you have a goodnight and remember tomorrow is Friday!!!

3 comments:

  1. Too cute, how are they doing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been photo tagged, by yours truly!! Check my blog for the details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same thing happened to my kid's fish. It died. We went back to the store (not for a refund) to buy another one and also asked them for tips on how not to kill the fish. We also ended up buying an oxygen device for the fish so that it will live longer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my stories and comment! I promise to read them all and appreciate it very much!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails