About Me

My photo
I'm a smalltown girl from Nebraska and am currently enrolled in college for elementary education.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Day 5: Building under Construciton

Stress, Stress and more STRESS!!! Things seem to come out of no where and being the women that we are we let it freak us out and we worry. I have been battleing stress this weekend  between working my two jobs, attending the new chapel dedecation service, writing a 5-6 page paper, making 3 trips to Walmart in connection with my fish repeatedly dying and at the same time relax and exercise. There just never seems to be enough time to do anything. PHEW! Now that I got that off my back I can breathe-lol the funny thing about stress is that backwords it is the last 6 letters of desserts. No wonder women eat when they are stressed.  Oh man so this weekend has not been a good weekend to log for healthy steps towards my goal. Shane and I had our 3 month anniversary on Friday and well we went out to eat at Applebees and later bought fudge and well Sat and today were no better. However, I will regain my focus and will start working again tomorrow. Determination is the key to success..it may take a while but eventually you will get there:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my stories and comment! I promise to read them all and appreciate it very much!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails