About Me

My photo
I'm a smalltown girl from Nebraska and am currently enrolled in college for elementary education.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Day 2: Building Under Construction


It is Day 2 of my challenge and I am feeling the burn from yesterdays ab workout. However, NO PAIN- NO GAIN! With that lovely thought in mind I will log my healthy steps for the day. This morning  for breakfast I a bowl of cereal, toast, grapefruit and a glass of water. This meal was followed once again by a chicken wrap and ceasar salad for lunch. I am almost positive that salad wasn't the best choice, however, I limited the amount that I took. I also passed on desserts for lunch, but caved in at supper when I won a bag of fortune cookies for stundet appreciation night:(  My supper consited of mashed potatoes, green beans, and meat.  For exercising today I did 20 minuets on the olyptical and then 10 minuets on my arms and concluded with about 15 minuets of abs and legs. Overall it was a  satisfactory day. I enjoyed a 30 minuet walk with one of my girlfriends later that evening. However, my huge downfall so to speak was when I weighed myself. I admit I have always been self-conscious of my weight and it tends to bother me.  I was reminded that muscle weighs more than fat and that if you want to reach a goal you need to work at. Some people get so bogged down by the number and lose all motivation and self confidence. Don't forget that you can do and that it will take time, pain and even sweat, but in the end it will be totally worth it! <3 Aly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my stories and comment! I promise to read them all and appreciate it very much!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails