About Me

My photo
I'm a smalltown girl from Nebraska and am currently enrolled in college for elementary education.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Day 1: Building under Construction


Welcome! Today is the first day of my challenge. Before I get started I wanted to remind you that you are Beautiful and you have the power to do anything you set your mind to. With that said  I will share in my healthy steps that I took today. I amde sure that I had a well-balanced breakfast:eggs,ham,water,fruit, and a piece of toast. For Lunch I chose to make myself a chicken wrap and pass on desserts.  One of my new things is taking the stairs and avoing the elevators. Sometimes I will race my boyfriend up or down the stairs just to get my heart pumping. The last big thing that I did was I worked out for about a hour. This consisted of 20 minuets on the olyptical, 5-10 minuets on my arms and 10 minuets on my abs.  I find it beneficial to have a workout buddy. This helps to keep you motivated, it also can give you some competion to push yourself. Another thing I have found helpful to keep me going is music-headphones aren't that expensive and good upbeat music really does the trick.  No matter what course of action you chose just remember to stay positive and keep your eyes fixed on the overall goal.  If you don't have a workout buddy I will be more then happy to be your buddy- if you share your daily workout routine or goals I will offer suppport and encouragement.  Keep Pushing Forward <3 Aly

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Aly!
    Sounds like a great eating day, you can do it! Have a great day,
    Love,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my stories and comment! I promise to read them all and appreciate it very much!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails