About Me

My photo
I'm a smalltown girl from Nebraska and am currently enrolled in college for elementary education.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Building Under Construction

Hey Bloogie Fans~
     It has been an incredibly long time since I have typed a new post. However,  I want you to be a part in my goal/objective.  My mom and I have decided that we want to work on our overall fitness and health. This includes trimming down some of that uneccessary body weight. We have set a goal to lose 5 pounds by May 9th , which also happens to be my sisters confirmation.

We are going to work on eatting healthier and incorporating exercise into our daily rountine. This is the part where you come in- I've never been very good at motivating myself to exert physical pain on myself through exercise, however, I have now openly comminted to this challenge and I am looking to you for encouragement. I will do my best to make daily reports on my progress and the methods I take to reach my goal.

I have named my goal: Building Under Construction for the sole purpose of reminding me that my body is a temple of God. I have installed a countdown on the right side column to show the date for completion.

Remember in all things that:
 God has created us in his own image,
 We are fearfully and wonderfully made
Our true beauty comes from the inside, not on our outward apperance


<3 Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my stories and comment! I promise to read them all and appreciate it very much!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails